How to Recover Deleted Music Files from Memory Card?
“I have saved a vast collection of music files on my memory card. I connected my MP3 player memory card to my system to add newly arrived songs, so I deleted some old songs to make the space free. During such action, I accidentally deleted some of my favorite songs which are very hard to recollect. Can anyone suggest me how to recover deleted music files from memory card? Please help.”
Most of the people use memory card storage media on number of devices to store media files likes audios, videos, pictures, etc. Smartphones, camcorders, digital camera, video recorders, MP3 players, etc. can record audio and download music from the internet and saves these files on memory card mounted on them. But sometimes, you may experience loss of music files from memory cards due to some known or unknown reasons. But don’t get devastated in such situation, you can perform recovery of deleted music files from memory card within few clicks of the mouse. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.memorycardfilerecovery.org
Reasons behind deletion of music files from memory cards:
- Accidentally deletion of music files on the memory card by selecting “Delete All” option.
- Use of antivirus program to scan the harmful virus threats on memory cards sometimes, delete the infected music files without giving you any notification.
- Accidental deletion of music files from memory card while you are erasing unnecessary data from it.
When music files are deleted from memory card due to any of the above-mentioned reasons then no need to worry if you have a proper backup of those deleted files. If you don’t have backup of those deleted music files then your first and foremost is to stop using the memory card for any further processes and immediately opt any file recovery utility like Memory Card File Recovery software which is capable of recovering deleted music files from memory card with ease. The recovery of deleted music files from memory card is possible because deleting files does not mean that it is completely erased from the storage media like memory card. It just becomes invisible by losing its registry file entries (access permissions) from the allocation table. So the operating system or the user can’t trace out the file even though they are present in the memory card. You can recover music files deleted from memory card until and unless you have not added any new data to it.
Features of Memory Card File Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering music files deleted from memory card of various types such as SD, MMC, CF, XD, SDXC, SDHC, etc. of various popular brands such as SanDisk, Kingston, Lexar, HP, Transcend, Samsung, Toshiba, iBall, Sony, etc.
- This software makes the recovery process easy with its unique feature which is “Save Recovery Session” by saving the previously scanned info to avoid further rescanning of the drive.
- The demo version of the software has inbuilt “Preview” option to view the restored music files and evaluate the memory card music file recovery chances prior to purchase.
- It also recovers deleted files from other storage devices such as memory stick, flash drive, external hard drive, hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, etc. on all major versions of Windows operating system.
Steps to Recover Deleted Music Files From Memory Card:
Step 1: Download and install Memory Card File Recovery software on your system. Then connect your memory card to the system. Launch the software and you will see three options namely "Recover Files", "Recover Photos" and "Recover Partitions/Drives". Now click on "Recover Files" so that you can restore deleted music files from memory card.
Figure A: Main Window
Step 2: In the next screen,you will have two options "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files". Now, select "Recover Deleted Files" to restore deleted music files from memory card.
Figure B: Select Memory Card
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, you can preview the recovered music files prior to saving it. If you are satisfied with the recovery results obtained by demo version of the tool then, buy the software to save the music files to any storage location.
Figure C: Preview File